Regardless of age, make up is a staple for many females, whether for special occasions or daily use. Simply put, it is used to accentuate some features and to minimize others. Since the days of Cleopatra, make-up has served as an essential tool for the beautification of women. However, in order to find the perfect balance between healthy skin and good looks is always the challenge when using make-up. As young as thirteen, girls are obsessed with lip glosses, kohl, nail enamels and facial powders. Though at times, this beautiful obsession can be very costly on health and skin. Therefore, it is important to know the many benefits and risks of wearing make-up.
- Make-up gives the appearance of a smooth and balanced skin tone.
- Makeup can provide a fresh look after a long day or night out.
- Colorful makeup can improve a woman’s mood, as well as boost self-confidence while enhancing a woman’s natural beauty.
- When using quality make-up products, it also protects the skin.
- Makeup will help provide a new look when a change is needed.
- Makeup helps women highlight their facial features that otherwise would not be as defined.
- Because make-up contains chemicals and other harmful ingredients, frequent usage can be unhealthy for the skin, especially when not properly removed.
- Over-usage on a woman’s face gives her a false look.
- Using outdated products can cause serious problems to the skin, like bacteria build-ups and infections.
- A woman who wears make-up has to invest more time and consideration to preparing for her day.
In closing, the use of make-up has varied dimensions but above all, the health of the skin is vital. Women must be mindful of how improper use and over-exposure can affect the skin in the long-term. With the right products and proper removal, make-up can be used over time without negative results. For more information and/or a consultation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.